Prevent your Mobile iOS and Android applications from costly vulnerabilities with custom, mature testing methodologies from GMC’s experienced experts
Today’s mobile applications contain tremendous business value alongside sensitive data. Their popularity has seen them become increasingly targeted by malicious attacks. Vulnerabilities can be exposed to cause damages, data loss, reputational slander, business continuity issues, and costly resolution. Simultaneously, data privacy and regulations are becoming more strict to protect consumer data. Working with GMC’s certified experts, you will:
- Tap into expertise with global, industry-wide security testing experience instead of relying on potentially limited internal expertise
- Identify threats to your Mobile Applications before they become costly and damaging to your business
- Find the most efficient solutions to resolving any identified issues so that you get back to making secure products.
How GMC’s Mobile Application Security Testing experts help your business
Our experienced team tests the security of native iOS, Android, and hybrid mobile applications using a variety of best practice and custom tailor-made methodologies depending on your business.
GMC understands the various attack surfaces in mobile applications including server-side, in transit and device-side as well as through communication with third parties in order to provide accurate results.
The team focuses on identifying the most critical risks first, then ensuring they are considered throughout the testing with unique Proof of Concept exploits for each finding to simulate the business impact.
- First, our experts will conduct interviews with key personnel and review any relevant documentation pertaining to the application security
- Standardized testing plans based on standards such as the OWASP Mobile Security Testing Guide are conducted, with custom tailor-made tests put in place for your specific product to ensure nothing is missed.
- Findings are documented and considered against the risk rating, taking into account aggravating and mitigating factors against business impact. Recommendations for resolving any issues are clearly outlined for action. The final report is created to the highest standard, ensuring a separate quality review by another experienced consultant before being delivered.
Over 20 years of cybersecurity experience
- GMC is trusted by over 1,000 clients
- Our international offices ensure quick response times, any day of the week
- Work with enterprise-level, certified professionals with top-tier credentials
- Find solutions quickly based on gold-standard cybersecurity expertise
Get started with your Mobile Security Testing experts today
Contact us and we’ll respond swiftly to get your business secure, compliant, and operating efficiently