Reduce the risk of costly malicious attacks with a full risk assessment by industry and world-leading security experts
Thousands of new security vulnerabilities are discovered spanning software, systems, and IT infrastructure. Increasingly, these gaps are being exposed by malicious attackers hoping to ransom for money, seek political power, destroy competition, or simply cause harm. No matter the reason, an attack can cost your business dearly. Therefore, it’s essential to work with the best security experts to ensure you will:
- Identify any potential risks across the entire technology stack of your business including multiple languages, code bases, assets, networks, and infrastructures
- Create a strategic, cost-effective plan to protect your company from damaging brand exposures and costly downtime.
How GMC’s Risk Assessment experts help your business
GMC’s team have spent many years gaining mastery of security testing across the world. Using refined methodologies, they ensure best practices are met while also customizing their assessments to your specific business. The risk assessment is performed using a comprehensive “white-box” security approach, ensuring a deep-dive into source code, systems, subsystems, networks, infrastructures, and more.
- First, our experts will gather information from interviews with key personnel and hands-on configuration tests. Security weaknesses are identified across many components including access control, network security, auditing, data encryption, work processes, documentation, disaster recovery, system hardening, and input validation
- We then perform a risk level evaluation to identify the severity of each vulnerability found and the likelihood of them occurring. We will assign each risk an “impact grade” which represents the amount of damage that particular exploitation could cause to your business against a risk matrix
- Finally, we will document a full report describing the work performed, including an executive summary for managerial staff. All findings are articulated alongside an explanation of their potential damage and what steps can be taken to resolve and mitigate them.
Over 20 years of cybersecurity experience
- GMC is trusted by over 1,000 clients
- Our international offices ensure quick response times, any day of the week
- Work with enterprise-level, certified professionals with top-tier credentials
- Find solutions quickly based on gold-standard cybersecurity expertise
Get started with your Risk Assessment experts today
Contact us and we’ll respond swiftly to get your business secure, compliant, and operating efficiently.