Work with the experts in almost any language to find and mitigate costly threats in your code before it’s shipped
On average, software developers will create three vulnerabilities for every 10,000 lines of code written. For large code bases, this could easily result in 15-300 vulnerabilities in the final product. Conducting a full code review can save your business from hidden code issues, plus:
- Save development time and expenses by doing code reviews while the software is being written, rather than at the end
- Take advantage of code review expertise with long experience that you may not have in-house
- GMC’s experts have mastery over many languages, and have an efficient methodology combining hybrid, automatic, and manual models
- Get a deeper, more thorough view of any security issues than any simple Penetration Test will find
How GMC’s Secure Code Review experts help your business
Our experts have spent many years conducting code reviews, and continue to stay up-to-date with the latest best practices. Engaging us for a code review earlier in the development cycle can save precious time before deploying to production environments.
- First, our experts will work with you to identify the scope required to conduct a cost-effective code review
- Our team then uses a unique combination of automated and manual tools to detect vulnerabilities that usually take months to find
- Finally, we will report our findings and include recommendations for mitigating any risks.
Over 20 years of cybersecurity experience
- GMC is trusted by over 1,000 clients
- Our international offices ensure quick response times, any day of the week
- Work with enterprise-level, certified professionals with top-tier credentials
- Find solutions quickly based on gold-standard cybersecurity expertise
Get started with your Secure Code Review experts today
Contact us and we’ll respond swiftly to get your business secure, compliant, and operating efficiently.