Improve time-to-market and reduce costly vulnerabilities in your application with SMC’s best-practice guidelines refined by gold-standard experts
The complexity of modern applications can include more than 700 types of vulnerabilities according to the CWE (Common Weakness Enumeration). This is exasperated by the fact that most software developers are not trained fully in security measures as part of their education. That’s why GMC have dedicated experts to help your business produce secure code.
- Reduce the number of exposed vulnerabilities in your applications which may result in costly damages and reputational harm
- Reference a simple, quick guideline of best-practice security practices that have been further refined by GMC’s experienced professionals to help your team move quickly, and get your products to market faster
- Help other team members understand important security practices including architects, developers, security professionals, IT, and even consumers
How GMC’s Secure Coding Guideline experts help your business
Our Secure Coding Guideline contains a list of application security controls that should be integrated as part of your development process. It helps your team understand which controls they need to use, how to develop a secure way, and how to defend against common application attacks.
Our Secure Coding Guideline is based on best-practices developed over many years, then further refined by our unique and vast experience in the marketplace. Some of our recommended security controls may not be found in other guidelines or internal resources.
Over 20 years of cybersecurity experience
- GMC is trusted by over 1,000 clients
- Our international offices ensure quick response times, any day of the week
- Work with enterprise-level, certified professionals with top-tier credentials
- Find solutions quickly based on gold-standard cybersecurity expertise
Get started with your Secure Coding Guideline experts today
Contact us and we’ll respond swiftly to get your business secure, compliant, and operating efficiently.