ISO 14001:2015 Sertification
Global Management Consulting provides consulting services to get companies ISO 14001 certification within their timeline & budget. ISO 14001 environmental management system (EMS) helps your organization to improve your environmental performance, cut waste, and reduce costs without compromising on performance or service. The ISO 14001 standard maps out a framework that a company or organization can follow to set up an effective environmental management system.
Successfully implementing an ISO 14001 environmental management system can help you meet your legal obligations as well as increase new business opportunities. Demonstrating a commitment to managing your environmental impact wins greater stakeholder and customer trust, giving you the confidence to plan ahead rather than react to whatever the future brings.
Transition to ISO 14001:2015
Are you looking to update your current environmental management system (EMS) to the latest revision ISO 14001:2015? Global Management Consulting provides a straight forward approach to transition to ISO 14001:2015. Companies certified to an outdated EMS ISO 14001 must transition to the new version by September 2018.
Whether you are new to starting on your path to ISO 14001 certification or looking transition to ISO 14001:2015, our EMS consultants provide onsite & online expertise to start on your path to environmental management compliance. We design & customize an ISO 14001 package to remove the complexity , in conjunction with working with your management representatives to design an environmental management system that represents your organization and meets ISO 14001:2015 requirements.
Key Changes to ISO 14001:2015
What are some of the key changes to the 2015 version of the standard? The ISO 14001:2015 revision provides better integration with core business activities, along with enhancing the process approach and environmental performance monitoring. A high-level overview of the key changes to ISO 14001:2015 includes:
- The emphasis on leadership;
- The focus on risk management;
- Emphasis on objectives measurement and change;
- Communication and awareness;
- Fewer prescriptive requirements.
Benefits of ISO 14001 Certification
Organization’s that implement ISO 14001:2015 see tremendous benefits to their employees, customers, and improve their overall impact and performance on the environment. The benefits of ISO 14001 certification in meeting legal, social and mitigating risk to your company?
- Reduce, reuse and recycle approach to make tangible cost reductions as well the potential to reduce taxes and liability insurances;
- Enhance your company’s image and improve your green credentials within the local community and to potential investor;
- Reduce the impact of your business activities on the environment through best practice management;
- Increase the motivation of your environmentally conscious employees;
- Increase environmental awareness among the entire workforce;
- Actively reduces environmental risks and prevents incidents to both employees and the local environment;
- Reassures customers who take an active interest in environmental performance that they are working with a company which promotes a shared environmental ethos;
- Proof that you are maintaining a forward thinking, environmentally aware organization that fulfills its corporate social responsibility.
ISO 14001 Consulting Services
Global Management Consulting provides ISO 14001 consulting services to companies using the Plan Do Check Act model for process improvement to ensure meeting ISO 14001:2015 requirements.
Plan- Our EMS consultants meet with your management representatives to assess current processes, procedures, policies against ISO 14001 requirements, and build a road map that represents your company’s environmental goals and objectives along with identifying gaps to compliance. Our consultants address the key elements in building an environmental management system, address the risks and opportunities in regards to legal requirements need and expectations are of your interested parties, leadership commitment, environmental policy along with identify the roles, responsibilities and authorities, internal & external communication and competence requirements.
Do- It is important to understand the necessary processes when implementing an environmental management system, our consultants provide a clear understanding to your organization in establishing the operational controls that effects of the environment & disaster emergency preparedness.
Check– We provide education and training in regards to ISO 14001:2015 requirements to monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation of performance. This is essential in organizations to establish a method of checking and ensuring their processes compliance level and impact on the environment. We provide a clear understanding in best practices for management review.
Act- How does your organization ensure it is creating and measuring continuous improvement to ISO 14001 EMS? Our consultants educate and train your team on how to evaluate and fix problems, referred to nonconformities and corrective actions. Developing a process to measure if EMS objectives and targets are being accomplished and setting up corrective actions to adjust and modify plans to ensure continuous improvement.
ISO 14001 Audit Services
Global Management Consulting provides compliance audits for organizations to ensure compliance and provide an assessment of how effective they monitor their Environmental Management System internally. We provide clear results to verify how effective the implementation of EMS policies, procedures, internal audits, and are meeting ISO 14001 guidelines for state & federal legal requirements.
Global Management Consulting will provide ISO 14001 gap analysis checklist of EMS requirements & provide an onsite walk through to evaluate your current state of compliance, based upon the results we set up a plan to resolve with your management team. We provide internal auditor training services to ensure your company’s personnel understand how to plan, resolve and meet internal and external requirements for an effective internal audit.
Set up a consultation with one of our expert EMS consultants today to discuss your audit needs to get on our schedule. We provide 1-2 day onsite Internal Audit Training with a certificate of completion.
- Onsite education & training of ISO 14001:2015 requirements;
- Assess/Gap Analysis of EMS with road map to compliance;
- Initiate the audit ‐ defining audit objectives, scope, and criteria;
- Review relevant documents and records prior to onsite audit;
- Prepare audit plan and supporting audit documents;
- Conduct the audit – collect and verify information, generate findings, prepare audit conclusions;
- Preparing, approving, and distributing the audit report;
- Completing the audit;
- Conducting audit follow‐up.